Helping You Navigate the Complexities of Managing a Corporate Retirement Plan
You are acting as a fiduciary for a corporate retirement account which is very important, very demanding work. And in an increasingly complex regulatory environment, it is vital that you have a full understanding of the expectations involved and the interests at stake as you help employees plan for the future. It’s sometimes daunting, but it can be managed – and managed well – if you have the right help.
We believe sharing the responsibility with a partner who possesses the expertise to navigate the intricacies and the skill to develop and maintain an effective plan is crucial. And we believe we can be that partner for you.
Some members of our team have dedicated their careers to precisely this kind of work, and they offer a wealth of experience working with plan providers, plan sponsors and plan participants. To help you address the needs of your employees, your firm and the futures of both, we offer:
- Investment Policy Statement (IPS) creation and review
- Comprehensive benchmarking of fees, plan complexity and participant success measures
- Fund menu design, search and recommendations
- Ongoing investment performance monitoring powered by fi360
- Regular updates on industry trends and best practices
- A disciplined process for fiduciary guidance and documentation support
- Detailed plan reviews, design consulting and vendor evaluation
For your employees, we offer:
- On-site employee education programs
- Individual on-site employee meetings
- Assistance with establishing an annual education planning schedule
- Targeted education meetings for the different stages of retirement savings
The capacity of “Fiduciary” (as mentioned above) is defined by ERISA under section 3(21).
To learn more about our services for retirement plan sponsors, contact us today.